Mashpee Kitchen Makeover
This looks like a simple kitchen remodel but in fact was quite involved and the new kitchen truly made the house feel bigger, fresher and more modern looking.
- Replaced the kitchen window with a new Andersen casement window.
- Removed broken and cracked tile and replaced it with new oak flooring carefully matched and fitted.
- Sanded and finished all of the wood flooring in the kitchen, dining room and hallways.
- Expertly installed all cabinetry plumb and level. Cabinets are raised panel style. Colors are white and harbor blue.
- Granite countertops installed by Atlantic Marble and Granite.
- Glass tile backsplash professionally installed and grouted with epoxy grout.
- Added and installed all new lighting including LED under-cabinet lighting.
Click Any Picture To Expand