Fabulous Falmouth Bath!
This small bathroom was transformed into an oasis of showering by making some key changes. First we swapped out the swing door for a pocket door. We removed a fake and useless beam over the shower area and then we removed the plastic shower enclosure and flimsy door and replaced it with a custom tile surround and a frameless 3/8" thick swing door.
- 8x36 porcelain plank tile on and floor. Grouted with epoxy grout.
- Hand made subway style tile tile on shower walls. Grouted with epoxy grout.
- River Rock tile mosaic in wall alcoves. Grouted with epoxy grout.
- River Rock shower floor tile. Grouted with epoxy grout.
- Panasonic recessed fan and LED light.
- In-floor heat by Warmly Yours.
- Restoration Hardware mirror and wall sconces.
- Hansgrohe Thermostatic Showerpipe Shower System. (One of our favorites!)
- Strasser Woodenworks vanity and wall cabinet.
- Black granite vanity top.
- Vintage faucet by Restoration Hardware.
- Toto Toilet with Washlet.
Click Any Picture To Expand
"John and his team did a fabulous job renovating our bathroom, laundry room, and bedroom. The bathroom tile work is exceptional. Most importantly, the project was managed in a highly professional manner from start to finish - thorough planning; transparent pricing; sensitivity to deadlines; and great communications. I highly recommend this team and would definitely work with them again in the future."
Holly Burgess, Falmouth